Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Scenes From A 26th Birthday

Today was a beautiful day in Gainesville to celebrate my 26th birthday.  After work I met my friends at Mother's, a pub downtown that has NHL Center Ice where I could catch the Chicago game versus St. Louis.  It might be the first game that my eyes or ears weren't glued to the action.  I was surrounded by burgers and beers and good conversation. I feel so fortunate to spent today with all of these great people. It almost makes me speechless, so I'll let some of the pictures (taken mostly by my labmate, Mike) do the talking...

All these people!

Mike and Chip
Happy to be 26!

Sherry and Drew in an intense conversation

Mike and me, field pros

This round of picklebacks goes out to my friends in the Midwest

Just creeping on my roommate, not a big deal

Jenn and Erin

Erin and Mike 

Thumbs up, lets do this!

High five, Aaron? Hell yeah!

Just three months ago, I was dealing with some deep homesickness.  I never thought that a short time later I would celebrate with so many good friends. I feel very loved.  I couldn't have asked for a better night.... (Except for a Blackhawks' win. ;) ).


No comments:

Post a Comment